tokidoki - Disposable Mask
Stay safe the tokidoki way with these fashionable and authentic disposable face masks!
- Box of 40 pieces disposable masks (print placement varies) packed in sealed matching cardstock box.
- Certified and tested by SGS with Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 99%.
- Disposable 3-ply fabric mask.
- Outer layer : sublimated waterproof non-woven fabric.
- Centre layer : non-flammable melt-blown fabric.
- Inner layer : non-woven absorbent fabric.
- Shaped Fitting Nose Bar.
- Machine welded ear loop for additional strength*
- Sizes :
Kids size : 14.5cm x 9.5cm
- Adult size : 17.5cm x 9.5cm
- Keep skin dry. Open mask with clean hands.
- Printed side face out, tuck the ear loops behind ears.
- Spread mask vertically and adjust.
- Ensure mouth and nose is completely covered.
- Remove mask from ear loops. Do not touch front of mask.
- Discard after use.
- By purchasing, it is deemed that all mask specifications have been read and understood.
- *Please note that as with all disposable masks, unnecessary tension / tugging on the ear loops will result in damage / detachment.
- *The box is designed with the intention to recycle for use as a facial tissue holder. We do not recommend dispensing the tokidoki masks (pulling them out) directly from the box due to unnecessary tension on the ear loops.
- This is not a surgical mask substitute. Please use alongside guidelines and advisories provided by relevant authorities.
- Discard mask after single use. Do not reuse the mask.
- Ensure proper hygiene is maintained.
- User has sole responsibility to confirm product sustainability for its intended purpose and safe use.
- Each mask is is subject to a ±1cm variance in height, width and cutting. Such a variance do not constitute a manufacturing defect.
- Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product's color and design, please note that actual colors and design may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings, photography techniques, lighting, differences in product finishes over each batch of fabric, other factors.
- Strictly no exchange or returns on masks due to hygiene reasons, unless it is assessed to be defected.